Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Birthday Blast at The Library

I have an early birthday celebration this year on 17.10.2009 (Deepavali) at The Library e@curve. We went to hang out at this new place and we have to make sure we reach by 9pm in order we won't lose the table we have booked. It was such a happenning place on Friday and Saturday night.

The Library



Before we go in, we took some pictures

The night still early, so it was quite empty

Our table





Thanks gals for coming early

Nice shoot from Nicole

Me and Nicole was playing with the camera..can you see me?

Another shoot with different lamp

He is a playful librarian

Another great shoot after testing a few different mode

The playful librarian really likes me Photobucket

Eeveryon smile

My birthday cake Photobucket



Time to take photo Photobucket

Nicole and I, Onion send this angel to celebrate for me

JC and I, I forgot to take photo with her boyfriend + my best friend, so sorry Eamon

Melanie-the organizer, I forgot to take photo with her boyfriend too, sorry Don

Berry and I

Add in Alfred

With Yuen Ling

Eugene earned USD in the pass 6 months

New friend-Ken


Although I have headache since afternoon but I did have a great time with all my lovely friends. Thanks for remembered my birthday and celebrated the big day for me. I hope all my birthday wishes will come true and I hope to hang out with my friends again next year. Photobucket

6 comments:

Lulu said...

I never notice this Library when went to e@Curve de....must check it out!

Ohya, u dressed very nice, so as ur gal frens~

anw4ever99 said...

nice place....Happy birthday.

Yih Yann said...

--->Lulu:Thanks...must check it out...nice place for a bunch of friends to hang out.

Yih Yann said...

--->anw4ever99:Thanks for your early wishes :)

sock peng said...

happy birthday
nice decoration

Yih Yann said...

--->sock peng:Thank you very much (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails