Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mama's Day Outing~10.05.2009

Mama's Day is the only holiday for mama because she never stop doing housekeeping, cooking and laundry everyday. Me and Siew Siew have brought our parents to a Taiwanese Restaurant in The Garden on this special day.

The signage

The statue outside the restaurant

It was full house, we waited for 10 minutes

While waiting, we took photo-My parents Photobucket

Me & Siew Siew

The Menu

Me & Mama

Siew Siew & Papa

Siew Siew ordered iced lime juice

I ordered orange yogurt

Papa & Mama shared the ice red bean milk

The portion was big

台湾炸酱面 Photobucket

烧烤鸡腿

蕃茄蛋焖鱼套餐

糖醋猪排骨套餐

大肠包小肠


PhotobucketThis was my second time visit this restaurant. The food here were 8/10. They served the food fast and the portion was big. You just need to wait 10-20 minutes to get a table. The customer turnover rate was quite high. You just needed to take a number and sit on the provided couch. They even served you lime juice, this is really nice. That is the only one weakness is that they only accept cash, so make sure you bring enough cash when you want to visit this restaurant.

We saw a row of Mini Cooper when walking.


To my Mama & Papa, right now I only afford to bring you all try the Taiwanese food in Malaysia. I hope one day I can bring you all to visit the country, so you all must stay in the pink of health. Photobucket

12 comments:

sock peng said...

那天我经过蓬莱的时候
被等候的人群吓了一跳
好多人!!

我们没有等,反而去了food garden吃

fufu said...

yeah MAS has promotion now...you can book the ticket...on RM78 one way...including all the charges only RM500++ same as airasia... go check out

Yih Yann said...

--->sock peng:You should wait, it's worth to wait. Next time you come to KL again, we go eat together :)

Yih Yann said...

--->fufu:You are right...but not this year, out of budget. Maybe next year I go to Taiwan to check it out first then only bring my parents go :)

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Wow nice food...

lengleng said...

happy family outing :)

and the restaurant looks nice~~~

Yih Yann said...

--->Towards healthy and leisure life~!:Yup!I strongly recommend this restaurant

Yih Yann said...

--->lengleng:No matter where you go and what luxury food you have, important is you together with your family.

Lulu said...

The food looks so mouth watering~I like Eastern food!

Ur mama looks like a teacher, u noticed my mum? She oso looks like teacher...haha!

Yih Yann said...

--->Lulu:My mom very si man type :)

kenwooi.com said...

haha nice.. your mum must be touched! =D

Yih Yann said...

--->kenwooi.com:of coz la...I'm such a good gal ma

Related Posts with Thumbnails