Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bangkok Trip~Day 2(15.01.2009) ~ Ayutthaya


After busy for CNY, now really need to go back my Bangkok trip. We went to Bang Pa-In Palace in the Part 1 and we continued our journey to Ayutthaya. Our tour guide did a great job on explaining the history of Ayutthaya, it made me feel so interested about this ancient city.

Overview of Ayutthaya

Rules & Regulations when taking picture of statue...must respect!

Explanation of Wat Maha That





This is so special



Buddha statue damaged by Burma









阿弥陀佛



Gals photo

Group photo 1

Group photo 2

Group photo 3

Another abandon city











I thought she selling things, actually she is praying

This is a beautiful temple

Gold Buddha

We also went to see sleeping Buddha


I really feel amazed with this ancient city. They can build such beautiful master piece with the limitation of old technologies. This shows that the people are very clever and they worked very hard to shows their respect to their god. It probably because I'm a Buddhist, so I really enjoy myself studied the Buddha statues and followed every history that my tour guide explained. I have a lot of photo of these amazing city but I only choose a few to share because I still have lots more post about Bangkok I not yet uploaded. So stay tune.


PhotobucketTo be continued...

6 comments:

sock peng said...

wow
u took many nice photo

Yih Yann said...

After I into blogging then I realize I like take photo very much although my camera just a normal camera :D

lcfu said...

oh no.... i miss ayuthaya so much!!!

Yih Yann said...

Then you just go Ayuthaya again :)

Anonymous said...

can i know where u buy the tour ????

Yih Yann said...

I bought the trip along the Shkumit street but I don't remember the name of the agency. So as long as you get the price around 1550 to 1600 bath then should be reasonable :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails