Sunday, November 2, 2008

My New Hair Style

Yesterday I went to do rebonding. My hair was so terrible and I can't stand it anymore because my hair was very dry and hard to style it. Here is a photo of before and after rebonding. Which one you think is nicer? Do you think I should cut fringe in front?

Before After


Guys are really not observant human if compare with girls. I went to yam cha last night, only my girlfriends ask me about my hair while guys just totally not realize. It is maybe this is not the first I do rebonding, so they also see my 'new' hair style as normal.

12 comments:

Lulu said...

ya...guys only can differentiate short and long hair...haha...

nice new hair!

TINTIN said...

You look pretty in yr new hairstyles..i think the long fringe suits u more ^.^

sock peng said...

Guys are really not observant human if compare with girls.

depend .... if something new about technology , guy always the first one know

Somewhere in Singapore said...

nice hairstyle...

chewny said...

男人是酱粗心的。
我是走到老公面前:“看,我剪了头发!”。
嘻嘻。。。不过,很多时候,老公带我去剪发的(他出$)。

Shortdaily said...

wahaha, even right now u have put this 2 photo side by side
i still not really can differentiate well^^

soli for my silly~

Yih Yann said...

@Lulu Guys observe on other thing like boobs

Yih Yann said...

@TINTIN Thanks...

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng Yala..if guys observe on a gal means he likes that gal

Yih Yann said...

@Somewhere in Singapore Thanks ya...

Yih Yann said...

@chewny Actualy women ban leng leng oso wanna make men happy la..

Yih Yann said...

@Shortdaily Maybe you can differentiate in real person of me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails