Friday, October 31, 2008

High School Musical Fever

Today I 'one mouth gas' watch High School Musical 1 & 2. It really makes me feel young again (actually I still young) because high school life is slightly long time ago story. I get to know about this movie since Year 2006 but I didn't bother to watch it because I thought it is just a small kid movie. One thing I can't admit is this movie is very popular especially among the kids. You can see clothes and shoes with High School Musical pictures on it was sold in every kids store. Another reason I didn't put attention on this movie probably due to these movies are not showing in cinema until the third episode. When I saw the preview, I have a desire to watch the previous episodes.

Overall, it is a musical movie with nice songs, beautiful girls and handsome boys. The story is about the high school life which contains of love, friendship and basketball game. It is quite entertaining. Your mood will become better after you watch this movie because you will feel like you are in high school too.





Right now I still considering whether want to watch High School Musical 3 in cinema or not. I need to recalculate the budget of the month, economy is really bad.



I think both of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are meant to be. There is gossip saying that they are dating again since broke up previuosly. They are really a cute couple. Don't you think so?

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Next friday is my school's MV day... whole school will go for this movie in cineleisure....

Yih Yann said...

@Lulu It was a fun movie

Related Posts with Thumbnails