Friday, October 3, 2008

Singapore Trip-Day 1 (30.09.2008)

Finally me & See Ying successfully go for a trip after graduation for two years. This day we departed about 7am from my house to 1 Utama to take Aeroline to Singapore. The traffic was so smooth, maybe many people have went back to Kampung last week due to school holiday. I was so excited because this is the first time I take Aeroline and I'm going to Singapore again after Standard 6 graduation trip (More than 10 years I didn't go there).

Waiting area

Bus I took

Pass by the South China Sea to Singapore


When we reached Harbour Front, we started our free & easy tour. We ding dong diang reached Orchard Road. There were many shopping malls such as Tangs, Shaw House and we have reached Wisma Atria. We have decided to have our lunch and do some shopping here. (Because we are so tired for carry the luggage)

Do you know the different? I thought this two route is same, just the paint is fainted.


I have soar throat, so I took 水饺云吞面

This shop is having sales


After few hours of shopping, we took MRT to meet Pooi Fong & Jou Yee. We put down our luggage and cleaned up ourself. Jou Yee & Pooi Fong brought us to Chinatown for dinner.

Scene of Chinatown

The food


We went to 味香园 for dessert.


Yummy Dessert


It was heavy rain, but we still continued our journey to Clarke Quay.


The night scene of Clarke Quay

The bridge to Clarke Quay


I found this special club here-The Clinic. They are using the clinic concept, you can see there are operation light, blind and wheel chairs. It is a unique concept but I think it is insulting those who need to use wheel chairs because most of those disabled persons also don't wish to sit on the wheel chairs.







To be continued...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails