Sunday, September 28, 2008

Movie Review

MAMMA MIA!




Release Date : 25 September 2008--->Watch on 27 September 2008 (Saturday), 11.30am at TGV, 1 Utama
Language : English
Classification : U-PG13
Running Time : 1 hour 48 minutes
Director : Phyllida Lloyd
Cast : Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Amanda Seyfried, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgard


My Opinion :This is another musical movie with the famous song by ABBA-Mamma Mia, here I go again. You will be entertained by many nice songs such as Money, Money, Money, Dancing Queen, Super Trouper. The cast overall sounded fantastic at their middle age. The movie started happily and have a happy ending. Sophie (Meryl's daughter) decided not to get married and Sam (James Bond) decided to propose to Donna (Meryl). With the play version of “I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do” Donna agreed to marry Sam. Overall it was a fun movie. The cast was great and they did great performances. However, the weakest link of the movie is Pierce Brosnan’s singing but actually it didn’t detract from it too much because he was still mature and handsome.

Rating :
★★★☆☆

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails