Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Straits Quay@Penang

During the last trip to Penang to attend my cousin's wedding, I went to Straits Quay which is located at Seri Tanjung, Penang. This place is a new ‘Millionaires Row’ with seafront villas and luxury residences.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I feel like I'm in overseas

Photobucket

Photobucket
My nephew so happy ^^


Actually I was attracted to this place because I noticed some people blogged about the Charlie Brown Cafe. The restaurant is located at the first floor and we didn't dine in but just took few pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me with Charlie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Momo thought she can handle him


It was pretty rush visit to Straits Quay due to we have wedding dinner after that. The place is cozy and comfortable even it is located quite far away from the town. I will come back again because I'm thinking it should be nice to drink beer while enjoying the cold sea breeze.

Photobucket
A picture during wedding dinner with Momo and my niece

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails