Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Sexy and I Know It

Are you fancy about handsome guys with great body? I admit, YES, I am. This is nothing to be ashamed of as guys also like to look at beautiful and sexy women. Who don't like to see pretty things? So, do you have any idea who is 贺军翔 (Mike Ha)? Sometimes people call him 小美 which mean Taiwan's first male beauty. Recently he just came out his new photo book-贺军翔:南法寄出. Inside got sexy photos, check it out... Photobucket

Photobucket
The cover

Photobucket
His charming face Photobucket
[Download here for better resolution]

Photobucket
Sometimes, he quite cute Photobucket
[Download here for better resolution]

Photobucket
OMG...with only under?!?Photobucket
[Download here for better resolution]

Photobucket
Photobucket I'm in love
[Download here for better resolution]


How? How? Heart stirring, right? I still not yet check out bookstore for this photo book. Hopefully, the book is sold at reasonable price so I can own it.

4 comments:

Xweing said...

Seriously.. looks gay.. :P

Yih Yann said...

@Xweing: Normally beautiful guys looks gay =)

Hayden Chan said...

you're right. indeed its nothing wrong for girls to admire handsome hunk guy :)

Yih Yann said...

@Hayden Chan:Yeah Yeah :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails