Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sayonara Kancil仔

Back to time when I was studying in Maxwell, there were a lot of sweet and sour stories happened.

Sour: The school was no longer reached by bus No.11, STPM was tougher(I never passed any subjects until the actual STPM), I was on two months medical leave due to kneecap operation.

Sweet: I joined choir club and represented school for competition, fun school activities, my friends and classmates were caring especially after I was back from long medical leave, I got my first car-Kancil仔.

My mini Kancil仔 brought me to many places, it was powerful and I never worry for getting parking for Kancil仔. After 10 years, it's time to let Kancil仔 go but I will always remember Kancil仔. Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Change car?

Isaac Tan said...

ooo getting a new car? XD

Haru said...

sudah tukar kereta apa wor? :P

Yih Yann said...

@Nikel Khor: Yalo...the Kancil仔 got different problem from time to time.

Yih Yann said...

@Isaac Tan: Aiyo..same family one..jz bigger a bit. Must support Malaysia product ma...Lagi Best! ;P

Yih Yann said...

@Haru: I will get something even better lo =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails