Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hong Kong Trip-Disneyland-"Disney in the Stars" Fireworks


After the long day spending time queuing up (I'm a civilian) for rides and shows, it's time to sit down to rest and meanwhile waiting for the Tinkerbell Castle Illumination at 7.15pm and "Disney in the Stars" Fireworks at Sleeping Beauty Castle at 8pm.

Photobucket
While waiting for Daniel and Nini play twice of the roller coaster in Space Mountain, I bought this.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tinkerbell Castle Illumination

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wah...fireworks

Photobucket
Jeff went to toilet...sorry


The fireworks are orchestrated with the classical Disney music such as "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes", "When You Wish upon a Star", "A Whole New World", "Cinderella", "Alice in Wonderland", "Mulan" and "Beauty and the Beast". I was impressed with the amazing fireworks show, the color, the music and I could feel the heat of the fireworks although we were standing quite far from the Sleeping Beauty Castle. My Disneyland exploration ended here. I wish I can visit all the Disneyland in the world.

2 comments:

Kyril D. Soul-X said...

wah i wanna go also

Yih Yann said...

@Kyril D. Soul-X: Go Go Go :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails