Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Saw Something...

The other day when I was attending Nuffnang Screening-HOP at E@Curve, I saw some people carried an envelope which attracted me was its symbol.

Photobucket


I think I saw the symbol somewhere on Internet and once I reached home, I quickly search information on Internet. Look what I found!

Photobucket


Seems like this mysterious symbol has landed at Kuala Lumpur. What exactly it means? Will it be a sign that human has been targeted by alien and they will take over our world? I don't mean to scare you but it's really make me feel anxious. Check this video out. I think it looks like shape of spaceship.

2 comments:

kumfye said...

another post about the symbol again...lol...what happened actually?

thefye.com^^ nice day ahead

Yih Yann said...

@kumfye: You just keep waiting for the answer ;P

Related Posts with Thumbnails