Friday, December 17, 2010

Magnum Screening-Tron Legacy 3D

Thanks to Magnum's invitation for the free movie.

Photobucket


Release Date : 16 December 2010--->Watch on 16 December 2010 (Thursday), 9.30pm at GSC, 1 Utama
Language : English
Subtitle : Info not available
Genre : Adventure / Science Fiction
Running Time : 2 Hours 5 Minutes
Director : Joseph Kosinski
Cast : Garrett Hedlund, Jeff Bridges, Michael Sheen, Olivia Wilde

My Penny of View : Flynn was an innovative software programmer. One night, he disappeared mysteriously and left his son, Sam haunted by his disappearance. 20 years later, Flynn's friend, Alan received a page from Flynn's pager. Therefore, Sam went to find out about the mysterious page. When he arrived at Flynn's Arcade, he activated the laser and transported him to the Grid, a world existing inside the computer. Later Sam has been caught and sent to the Gladiatorial Games. What will happen to Sam? Will he survive?

This movie is a sequel to the 1982 film Tron. OK, I not yet born. So, I was totally no idea about the story. Sometimes I found that if I watch a movie this way will give me more surprises. Anyway, it's a 3D movie and I was looking forward for excellent 3D effects. For this movie, not all the scenes were in 3D but you still need to wear the glasses during the whole movie. The 3D effects was good, you always can see a lot of neon lights. I'm impress with the high technology that used in the movie. Further, sound effects was good too. It made me heart thrilling and felt nervous for the chasing scenes. I personally think that they should cut down the talking parts plus due to no subtitle for 3D movie, I fell asleep for a few minutes. Overall, it was good with condition you like this kind of computer game movies.

Rating :
★★★☆☆

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails