Saturday, September 25, 2010

Magnum Movie Nite-The Other Guys

Magnum is presenting Movie Nite-The Other Guys to the Facebook Community in conjunction with 1st Magnum 4D Jackpot Anniversary.

Photobucket

Date & Venue:

14 Octoer 2010
Thursday, 2000 hours
GSC 1 Utama


How to get the movie passes? Very easy, just follow the instructions as below:

1. Email your name, IC, mobile number, occupation to 4dmagnum@gmail.com; or

2. If you are a blogger, email your details as above & blog URL as well. Then post this event poster up on your blog and write a short post (30 words or less) on why you deserve to win 2+2 tickets in the Magnum Blogger Zone.

It just as simple as ABC. Well, I'm deserve to win 2+2 tickets in Magnum Blogger Zone because, FIRST I'm movie freak that won't miss any new movie if possible; SECOND I found that actually I'm a fans of Magnum too even I didn't buy any number. 有万能,有惊喜,有快乐。 Photobucket

9 comments:

fufu said...

got magnum got surprise!!! lol

Yih Yann said...

@fufu Haha...tats why must support...yeah!

oLive said...

oops. u watch alot

Yih Yann said...

@oLive This one not yet watch..I'm promoting the event and hope I can get the tix for blogger zone :)

戏痞三赖 said...

story not so nice..in fact a bit
to overacting consider will farel
background is from saturday night
live...actually a bit annoying too

Yih Yann said...

@戏痞三赖 I belum watch la...don't tell me first ><

lala said...

now u regret leh??

Yih Yann said...

@lala No regret la...Magnum treated me well, they served pop corn & drinks and freebies for everyone.

lala said...

i say regret because u watch
an awful lousy movie...

Related Posts with Thumbnails