Monday, May 24, 2010

Uncle's After ROM Dinner

16.05.2010(Sunday) was a special day for my lovely uncle because it was his ROM at Brickfields. They have the ceremony in the afternoon and we will have a simple dinner at night at Cheong Wah Seafood Restaurant (中华酒家), Puchong.

Photobucket
We have dinner here

Photobucket
Nice light decoration

Photobucket
My uncle and new auntie with my mom and auntie

Photobucket
Me & Momo

Photobucket

Photobucket
Start to eat la...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so happy for my uncle that he finally get someone that can share his happiness and sadness. I also believe that God treats everyone equally and everyone will have his own life partner, just depends on the timing when you will meet the one. Grateful with what you having and more happiness will follow after that. Congratulations again to my uncle.

4 comments:

ohmywtf said...

congratulations to ur uncle! :-)

suhaisweet said...

nyum..nyumm...nice..visit mine if free.;D

Yih Yann said...

@ohmywtf Thanks...thanks

Yih Yann said...

@suhaisweet Thank you so much..will do :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails