Saturday, April 10, 2010

Project Alpha Season 2 Bloggers Launching‏ at Cathay Cineplex, e@Curve


On 07.04.2010 (Wednesday), I got the invitation from Nuffnang to attend Project Alpha Season 2 Bloggers Launching‏ at Cathay Cineplex, e@Curve. I have signed up for the Rimmel makeover and we served with dinner followed by movie-Kiss Ass. The Project Alpha Season 2 Bloggers-Niki Cheong (Bangsar Boy), Cheesie (Cheeerland), Gareth Davies (Shaolin Tiger), KY (KY Speaks), Ninie Ahmad (Off Her Mat), Joe Lee (KlubbKidd) and Azwan Ali were there for the launching. I could see that some Project Alpha Season 1 Bloggers such as Fourfeetnine, Sixthseal, Redmummy were at the launching too. Surprisingly Xiaxue from Singapore was there too. I felt honor that I talked to Timothy Tiah-founder of Nuffnang to promote my company. Photobucket

1
The banners of Project Alpha Season 2 Bloggers

2


3
The group photos

4
Me at the red carpet

5
Jojo Struys

6
I'm going for Rimmel makeover-BEFORE

7
During the makeover

9
AFTER makeover-any difference?

8
She with her magic hand that make me looks stunning

10
Food served

11

12
Xiaxue and me

13
Fourfeetnine and me


Everyone wanted to take photos with the famous bloggers. Xiaxue even gave us some tips to take the perfect photos and I was watching movie with her in the same hall. Awesome. Photobucket
Check out the trailer of Project Alpha Season 2 Bloggers.

4 comments:

fufu said...

wow you are quite tall ya... i judged from the pictures with you and other female bloggers... and you look better also :)

Yih Yann said...

@fufu Thanks ya...actually my height is normal la :P

KY said...

cos both xiaxue & audrey's really tiny!

Yih Yann said...

@KY Thanks for your visit...Project Alpha blogger commented on my blog...yeah!
Tiny gals are good...guys tend to protect the tiny one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails