Friday, February 26, 2010

Movie Review-Valentine's Day

valentines_day_ver2_xlg


Release Date : 11 February 2010--->Watch on 16 February 2010 (Tuesday), 8pm at TGV, 1 Utama
Language : English
Genre : Comedy
Running Time : 2 hour 5 minutes
Director : Garry Marshall
Cast : Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Topher Grace, Jessica Elba, Emma Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Queen Latifah

My Penny of View : The whole movie only happened in one day-Valentine's Day. There were a few couples in the story-Reed Bennett with Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts met Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner with Patrick Dempsey, Anne Hathway with Topher Grace, Jamie Foxx hooked up with Jessica Biel, Emma Roberts and Carter Jenkins and last but not least the Taylors. All the characters are connected in some way to another character. One of the main plots was Reed Bennett proposed to Jessica Alba in the early morning of this special day. Jessica accepted it but she turned down Reed after consideration. The couple ended up with break up. Reed's best friend-Jennifer Garner in love with Patrick Dempsey but she didn't know he has married. Reed found out and told Jennifer to stop her to look for Patrick but Jennifer insisted to go to reveal the truth herself. Jennifer found out the place Patrick and his wife having dinner and surprised him with the gift that he gave her. It ended with break up also. Both Reed and Jennifer were sad and they comforted each other. They realized they have feeling for each other and kissed on the bridge.

When I went through the casts list, the first thought I have was "Wow...I must watch this movie, many great actors and hot actresses starring in this movie." The 2 hours movie was filled up with laughter and romance. The chemistry went smoothly between the gorgeous actors and actresses. The fact of the story is so true but ugly. I kinda enjoy myself throughout the movie.

Many stories happened in a day just like in reality, maybe we didn't realize. Everyone have its own definition on this Valentine's Day, some hate it, some love it and some even don't know about it. I think the meaning of Valentine's Day depends on your status. Honesty is very important in a relationship but some people will choose to believe the lie in order they won't get hurt. Somehow, the dream will awake one day. If the couple are truly in love, they will forgive each other. A couple also should have same mindset about their progress of relationship. When the thinking is out of the track, it only will end up with break up. Some people advice me not to be so conscious when you wanna to be loved. Perhaps I should change myself towards the better me. Wish me luck.

Rating :
★★★★☆

4 comments:

fufu said...

wow wanna watch this...so many celebrities =p

Lulu said...

I love watching this type of movie...but nt my bf type...so pending til now...

Wish to get a girl fren to watch wf me...

Yih Yann said...

@fufu Yalo...thats why I watch this movie ooo

Yih Yann said...

@Lulu Normally only gals like this kind of movie...I oso watched this movie with a girlfriend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails