Thursday, December 3, 2009

Damansara Hokkien Mee & Ah Kiew Tom Yam Noodle


After Weng Yi's new shop opening and drinking session at Laundry, The Curve, we have supper at Restaurant Damansara Hokkien Mee at Uptown. This restaurant is famous of fried Hokkien using charcoal.

The signboard

Loh Mee

Hokkien Mee

Ying Yong


Due to all of us want to keep fit, we ate less just to try the taste of fried mee. I think taste of the Hokkien mee is alright. However, this place is one of the option if you can't find place to eat supper.

On the next day, I went to 11th World of Chinese Book Fair with See Ying at The Mines. Before that, we went to have our brunch at Restaurant Ah Kiew Tom Yam Noodle. We like to visit this restaurant weekly when we were studied in UPM. This restaurant has moved from their house to this restaurant, it means their business getting bigger. Photobucket

Seafood Tom Yam Bihun Photobucket


When eating the seafood tom yam bihun, it flashed back those time when I was studying at UPM. It was such a great time and I still can remember how I meet all my buddies. They helped me been through tough time I have previously. Although we long time didn't meet up, I will always miss them and wish them all the best. Photobucket

7 comments:

Lulu said...

Is Restaurant Ah Kiew Tom Yam Noodle in Serdang? The tomyam looks yummy!

I nvr know it although I stayed in Serdang 4 years ler...

Yih Yann said...

@Lulu coz u dunno me last time ma. If u noe me earlier I will bring u go one...so v go together next time la:)

sock peng said...

wow yummy
i miss KL hokkien mee

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng I miss penang prawn mee, chao kuay teow and laksa. I coming for those tomolo.

Meliz said...

check out AH KIEW TOMYAM at facebook with tel and address. closed on monday. open on eve and new year day too

david said...

thanks meliz for the update, i was looking for ah kiew tomyam and dint know where they moved to, i found them on facebook and had lunch there,
i love their fish paste milk noodle, maybe u can update yr blog with more info of their new place, hehe

jengkae said...

thanks for the info, i shall go there n try, was looking for food in serdang and i found yr blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails