Friday, May 1, 2009

Warehouse Sales Day

This morning I woke up early to ensure Daniel and I will be the early birds to reach the MPH warehouse sales. We had the bowling and drinking session yesterday, so I just had five hours sleep. When I woke up this morning, I felt a bit dizzy. Photobucket Anyway, the temptation of the cheap and worth books made my mind clear.

The MPH warehouse

KL people are love books or 'Kiasu'?








Photobucket Today is a hot day. I was sweating when I was searching for the books I wanted. They were not just clearing their old stocks but there were some new books were on the sales list. If you purchase more than RM200 above, you will get a goodies bag, even separate receipts. Below are the books I grabbed. Photobucket

Twilight series-Eclipse (RM29) and Breaking Dawn (RM34)

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (RM29) and The Law of Attraction (RM28)

Tuesdays with Morrie (RM20)


Before we left that warehouse area, we saw another warehouse sales. We quickly went to check out for any great deal.







This warehouse sales was so quiet. I didn't grab anything from here. They not just selling Adidas products but also other brands such as Hush Puppies. The stocks here were aging products and the price was not that cheap. We left that warehouse area for lunch and went to next destination-Queen's Park.



This place was a brand new place for me. The concept of the stores similar with the 牛车水. Our first aim Nike Warehouse Sales.





They having high security to make sure the theft don't have chance to steal their products. In another way of saying, some of the items were still expensive although this was a sales. We moved on to the next aim, Esprit having great bargain.



This Esprit outlet selling cheap T-shirts and pants. It definitely more worth compare with you buy it in the store. However, I only found 2 shirts I like and I can't enjoy the great deal from Citibank. Plus the queue for cashier was so long, then I have decided go home without buying anything. I felt so sleepy and my legs was tired but I felt satisfied. Photobucket

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Woww...so many warehouse sale on going? i wonder how u get to know all that?!

I oso interested to purchase book of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Person"...

Yih Yann said...

My friend get to know from newspaper and internet...Now maybe because is going to end for most of the company financial year...so the company try to clear the aging products.

Anonymous said...

Dont forget to keep all your receipts for 2009 Income Tax exemption o

Yih Yann said...

Yalo...now i will keep well well :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails