Wednesday, March 18, 2009

牛车水 Festive Fantasy ~ Part 2

After reviewed Mickey and friends photo, let's see other Disney characters.

Winnie The Pooh & friends, where is Piglet?

Beloved couple-Wall E & Eva

Stitch

Buzz Lightyear

Dumbo

Chip 'n' Dale

Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Woody from Toy Story-first Pixar movie

Tigger

Chip 'n' Dale

Lilo & Stitch

Buzz Lightyear again

Lion King

Finding Nemo

Pinocchio

Winnie The Pooh & Piglet


Photobucket I really adore with the Disney characters. I think I will crazy if I really go to Disneyland. Thanks to Daniel for he brought me to 牛车水 and took the photos. I have lend my camera to Siew Siew, so you will see a few photos were taken from my handphone. The quality of photo is slightly different with the one taken from camera.

The End

4 comments:

嘉CacinG進 said...

havent been there but they look coOL!!

Yih Yann said...

Ya...not bad :)

Anne said...

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

== at KL is it? i wan to go KL.......boooooooooooooooooooo T.T

Yih Yann said...

--->Anne:Dear,it is over. I think every year they will have such events because they have it last year too. I let you know next year then you can come to KL :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails