Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dear Blog

Dear blog, sorry that I have been abandoned you for so long. Life was pretty tight up with work and leisure. Life is great anyway when you have something to busy with, which means you are valuable for others as well. I admit I have been quite lazy and giving excuses for not updating blog. Busy with Candy Crush as well, need to be more self control on that. Busy is not a good excuse but it's all about time management and self management. Life is all about non stop learning. Note to myself from now, be determine and motivated in doing anything. Life is short and time will not stop for you.

Recently read an interesting synopsis for a book - Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. I'm so tempting to buy the book, should I? Anybody read this book before? I heard they will shoot a movie based on this book. I'm sure it will not be show on Malaysia's cinema.

 photo fifty-shades-of-grey370x570_zps182498ac.jpg

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails