Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Sad...

Sometimes, it's alright to admit and deal with your actual feeling. I'm not god or saint, I'm just an ordinary human with soft heart and uncontrollable tears. I'm not as tough as I look. I'm not as happy as I look. I'm also will cry, depress, angry and lost my temper. Just I'm always lock myself up when I feel sorrow or find other ways to make myself happy. All the while I have good appetite but tonight I have no interest with any food. I don't easily trust people but once I put my trust on you, I will have faith in you. When I found out people insincere or betray me, I feel sad and start to question, "Am I looks naive to be cheated?"

Photobucket

4 comments:

fufu said...

ang gu gu :) happy happy

benjamin foo said...

cannot sad, go up mountain shout out den no more sad geh, must always look forward.

Its a very big sky

Yih Yann said...

@fufu If I can meet you as you promised, then I will be happy.

Yih Yann said...

@benjamin foo: Thanks..then I think sing K better

Related Posts with Thumbnails