Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hong Kong Trip-Avenue of Stars(星光大道)

The Avenue of Stars(星光大道) is modeled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame which is located along the Victoria Harbour waterfront at Tsim Sha Tsui. The place is to pay tribute to outstanding professionals of Hong Kong's film industry. Everyday at 8pm, you can enjoy A Symphony of Lights which is synchronized building exterior decorative light and laser multimedia display, featuring 44 buildings on both sides of the Victoria Harbour of Hong Kong accompanied by music. The most importantly is a FREE public enjoyment.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hong Kong has very beautiful night view

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't catch the night view with me but with the background of people

Photobucket
Show starts

Photobucket
The winning team is here

Photobucket
Looks who I met?

Photobucket
I'm looks like ghost

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jackie Chan

Photobucket
Andy Lau

Photobucket
Jet Li

Photobucket
I can't wait to take photo with Mickey

Photobucket
There are people singing before and after A Symphony of Lights show

Photobucket
Overview again of the whole harbour


I was enjoying myself with A Symphony of Lights show and the beautiful night view. Although Hong Kong has limited of land but they use their creativity to lights up the whole city. You will definitely agree with this statement if you go up to The Peak and look it yourself. Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeff Chuah said...

Avenue of Stars is somewhere that I must visit when I'm at Hong Kong next month!

Yih Yann said...

@Jeff Chuah: Yes...you must go. I'm admire the spirit of Hong Kong people that they are very serious in creation of miracle although the country is small.

Related Posts with Thumbnails