Friday, April 15, 2011

The FashionTV Party@The Official Lounge

While everyone was attending Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge at Le Marquee, Palace of the Golden Horses on 09.04.2011(Saturday), I was spending my Saturday night at The FashionTV Party@The Official Lounge at Grand Millennium, KL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I can't get use of so many cameras taking photo at me in the same time.

Photobucket
The club is located opposite the Fahrenheit 88

Photobucket
DJ Stephen Day

Photobucket
This beer is quite nice to drink

Photobucket
Thinking of somebody

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG...I can't believe with what I see

Photobucket
Tiffany & Co Fashion Presentation

Photobucket


I thought I was fashionably late but then only I realized I was too early and the event only started about 11pm. Lesson learned, never be punctual for any event. Anyway, it was a great party and I was quite enjoy doing environmental scanning (I saw many interesting things). Photobucket Thanks to Nuffnang for the invites.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails