Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tenji Japanese Buffet@Solaris Mont Kiara

On 21.10.2010(Thursday), two of my lovely bosses-Chris and Wendy treated me Tenji Japanese Buffet at Solaris Mont Kiara in conjunction of my birthday.

Photobucket
Here we are

Photobucket
There are food along the way walking in to our table...Roasted lamb

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Food up close, I love sashimi and oyster

Photobucket
Japanese Steamboat

Photobucket
Variety of Sushi

Photobucket
Don't like raw food? Try this steam fish

Photobucket
Or you can try tempura too

Photobucket
Probably this sweet sour prawn will be one of your choices

Photobucket
After main course, it's time for dessert

Photobucket
Wah, many choices

Photobucket
Dessert up close

Photobucket

Photobucket
I press myself the coffee machine button to make this coffee. I'm loving it.

Photobucket
Don't forget to take a photo in front of the restaurant


It was not so crowded in the afternoon session. The setting of the restaurant was good but I don't understand why Baskin Robbins ice cream located inside the restaurant where else Häagen-Dazs ice cream sunbathing outside the restaurant. Photobucket Anyhow, overall the food was good, raw food was fresh but I still prefer oyster in the International buffet at the Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La Hotel. As I remember, those oysters really big and fresh. Definitely there is different in the price.

I have great time and thanks again to my bosses for the treat. I will work harder. Photobucket

2 comments:

SuicideMunchkin said...

Just maybe I shud pay a visit someday..

Yih Yann said...

@SuicideMunchkin Ya...give a try. Buffet is very simple. If there got things you like to eat, then you will like to go =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails