Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Birthday 2010@Garden, 1 Utama

My 2010 Birthday celebration started quite early. On 10.10.2010(Sunday), 5 Anggerik gang have K-Lunch at Neway, 1 Utama. It was fun and entertaining. I really can't remember when is the last time all of us gather to sing K. After the K session, we were having high tea at Garden. My friends were so sweet, they bought me cake and sang birthday song.

Photobucket
Delicious cake

Photobucket
October Babies

Photobucket
Make a wish

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don & Melanie

Photobucket
Daniel & me

Photobucket
Alfred & Don

Photobucket
Yuen Ling & Berry

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks guys ^^


I felt so happy to hang out with the 5 Anggerik gang. Time flies, we have know each other for more than 10 years. Although all of us are busy with our own life, but we still so close after so many years. Friendship forever.

4 comments:

oLive said...

Nice!!! Happy Birthday to u...

Yih Yann said...

@oLive Hi...thanks but it was belated...I just post the old blog :D

Alwin said...

How do u find the food + karaoke session for K-Lunch at Neway, 1 Utama?

Yih Yann said...

@Alwin: The food is average but the good part is you get to sing K because you will going to pay almost the same price for lunch at 1Utama, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails