Monday, November 8, 2010

Fly FM 5th Flyniversary 2010

Last Saturday (06.11.2010), I was proudly invited by Magnum to attend Fly FM Flyniversary 2010 at KL Life, Live Center as VVIP. Photobucket

Photobucket
The ticket is entitled for two persons

Photobucket
Outside of the place

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Sponsor-Magnum

Photobucket
The crew is setting up the place

Photobucket
Hafiz for Campur Chat Goes Live

Photobucket
The Performance start

Photobucket
Me & Berry

Photobucket
Station One bears won by me & Jeff


We were sitting at quite a good spot in the beginning. When the Red Carpet session, we have been asked to change to another table. It was slightly disappointed because we left the good spot for the show. Anyway, it was great to meet the Magnum crew. Now I know who is the one responsible for the Facebook and Twitter. It was great to meet up with Amelia too.

There were many guests and VVIP attended the event. Ben is friendly and cute in real person. Henry Golding also came for this event, he smiled at me and he is awesome.

When all the guests arrived, our food & drinks fest began.

Photobucket
Our sponsor-Station 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Fly Crew


After our stomach has been filled up, the show began. The line up performers were Johan Gielen, Lapsap, Mizz Nina, Hujan, Joe Flizzow, DJ Goldfish, Caprice, Bittersweet, Hunny Madu and Pure Vibracion. It was a great show and I left about 10pm. Thanks to Magnum again and I felt so happy that I met Henry Golding in person.

Photobucket
I will love too Photobucket

2 comments:

fufu said...

fly fm??? never heard of it haha

Yih Yann said...

@fufu You left Malaysia for too long...they are picking up Hitz FM.

Related Posts with Thumbnails