Monday, September 13, 2010

Project of the Day

During the last Malacca trip, I bought some cute and cheap wall stickers. Below are some examples displayed by the shop. One for RM4.90 and two for RM8. There were many designs for you to choose.

Photobucket
Example 1

Photobucket
Example 2

Photobucket
My Project 1

Photobucket
My Project 2


When I look back the displays, I really regret that I didn't buy the pink owls. Photobucket I should get that next time. So, you also can check it out the wall stickers when you go to Malacca.

6 comments:

Thristhan said...

Nicee :). Did you get it from Jonker's street?

Yih Yann said...

@Thristhan Yes...I got it from Jonker's street. Should get more :)

fufu said...

wow cute! guess i gotta go to malacca when i am back next year lol

Yih Yann said...

@fufu When you come back we go together :)

Kenzo said...

i love the designs!

Yih Yann said...

@Kenzo Let's sama-sama go buy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails