Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted Tour - Live in Malaysia 2010


After rushed back from Mini Zoo Taman Teruntum, Daniel and I went to have a quick dinner then we drove to Bukit Jalil National Stadium for Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted Tour on 25.04.2010 (Sunday). Thanks to Daniel that brought me to enjoy the performance of 2002's American Idol-Kelly Clarkson with her powerful vocal performance and great band.

Photobucket
We have reached

Photobucket
Me with Kelly's poster

Photobucket
The performance stage


Before the concert started, the RELA spotted us taking pictures. Then they approached us and wanted us to surrender our cameras. Both of us barbarian enough to deny and we said they see wrongly, we were using cellphone to take the photos. They can't do anything because they have checked my bag before we entered the stadium and they don't have rights to check my bag again. In the end, they just warned us don't take photo with cellphone as well. HOW CAN BLOGGER LIVE WITHOUT CAMERA! wtf!

The concert started about 8.15pm and our Malaysian Idol-Jaclyn Victor performed the opening act. Then it followed by Winner of One In A Million-Suki. Finally Kelly Clarkson arrived at the stadium and the great live performance began.

Photobucket
Jaclyn Victor

Photobucket
Suki with her 15K gown

Photobucket
Kelly...Kelly...but she looks totally different with the poster(increase double size)

Photobucket
The live band was good


Kelly sang 22 songs with only one set of outfit and shoeless. It was totally different enjoyment listen to her live performance compared with listen to CD. She is meant to be the First American Idol. The list of songs as following :

1. All I Ever Wanted
2. Miss Independent
3. I Do Not Hook Up
4. Impossible
5. That I Would Be Good / Use Somebody (Alanis Morissette / Kings Of Leon cover)
6. Breakaway
7. If I Can't Have You
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head band jam - (Kylie Minogue cover)
8. Never Again
9. Lies (The Black Keys cover)
10. Tonight I Wanna Cry (Keith Urban cover)
11. Acoustic Medley sitdown (a mix of her lesser known singles)
12. Behind These Hazel Eyes
13. Cry
14. I Want You
15. Don't Let Me Stop You
16. Because Of You
17. Maybe
18. Walkaway
19. Since U Been Gone
20. Already Gone
- Her band's DJ decked out some tunes -
21. Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes cover)
22. My Life Would Suck Without You

6 comments:

Glo-w~* said...

I think she rocks. who cares about her looks when she can sing that well^^

jfook said...

Photoshop..LOL..She is just way too fat in real person. LOL

Yih Yann said...

@Glo-w~* Ya...totally agree with you just a bit shocked when see her real person because I was expecting not as plump as this :P

Yih Yann said...

@jfook Her voice was power but when she dance, it made me feel like looking Doraemon jumped.

Hope I won't bomb by Kelly's fans.

fufu said...

wow kelly...why so fat already????? but i bet her voice still rocks ya??!! hihihi love her voice =p

Yih Yann said...

@fufu I have been told that she became fat but never thought until that extend. Anyway, her voice still rocks, she meant to be American Idol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails