Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sri Indar Hotel

On 05.12.2009 (Saturday), my family and I went to Bukit Mertajam to attend my cousin-Zhao Keat's wedding. We stayed at Sri Indar Hotel, Bukit Mertajam on our first night.

We stayed at Super Deluxe room worth RM158. There will be a deposit RM50 required during check-in. There are many facilities available including LCD TV with Astro TV channels, free Wi-Fi service, free parking, coffee / tea making, hot and cold shower, slippers provided. Somehow, if want to eat breakfast the next day morning, it will RM8 per person.

Outside of Sri Indar Hotel

The waiting area

The king size bed







Camwhore in the room




The hotel is clean and comfortable with fully air-conditioned. However, due to I can't get use to sleep in others' bed, I awake in the early morning at 4am. Somehow, I still able to get back to sleep. Me still a pig. Photobucket Here are some photos from Zhao Keat's wedding album.







2 comments:

sock peng said...

经过多次
都不知道你们环境如此舒适

Yih Yann said...

@sock peng But the hotel is a bit noisy, maybe the traffic is busy around there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails