Thursday, July 9, 2009

Movie Review-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen




Release Date : 24 June 2009--->Watch on 24 June 2009 (Wednesday), 8.45pm at TGV, Kepong Prima
Language : English
Classification : PG13
Running Time : 2 hours 24 minutes
Director : Micheal Bay
Cast : Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox

My Penny of View : Many people has been put a lot of expectation on this second film of live action of Transformers series. We were impressed by the technology that has made the Transformers became alive. I remembered I have watched the Transformers cartoon while I was children. The first movie was so memorable with the acting of Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox-the live flower vase.

Sam Witwicky continues his life journey into the college life. He has to be apart with Mikaela and Bumblebee. It was surprise to see Bumblebee cry for his leaving, is it water or petrol? Then he discover that he still have a small piece of All Spark but I just wonder how come it won't exploit in the two years time? The funny part is the Optimus Prime has lead a team Autobats to corporate with human to fight the enemy. There were a lot of new members which I think it have totally ignore the main characters of Transformers such as Ironhide and Ratchet. The twins are quite irritating. Megatron rise up and try to conquer the earth and human. Optimus Prime die in the middle of the show but he became alive with the help from Sam. Optimus Prime able to stop the whole Decepticons's bad intention.

Shia's acting has been improved and Megan Fox-the Ms Fix-It has been doing a lot of running for life action. Another outstanding actor was Joshua David (Fergie's husband) who plays as Major to lead the Autobats to fight with bad guys. It was very obvious that the Autobats are so colourful and the Decepticons are only grey and black. So it was very easy to recognize who is the good and bad robots. When they Autobats and Decepticons fighting, I only can imagine that a bunch of scrap metal roll together on the screen. It was very obvious this second series is just try to pursue the highest grossing movie in 2007. Anyway, I still enjoy watching the show because it was full of action.


Rating :
★★★☆☆

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I havent watch this movie infact..

But I remember I fell into sleep when I watched the 1st episod Trans. movie! :P I really not into animation movie~~

Yih Yann said...

--->Lulu:I guess some people watch movie because of trendy only. Because now Transformer so popular..then when people meet you, definately first thing to ask is have you watch transformer?:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails