Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chow Ti's Wedding Ceremony

On 30.05.2009 was a special day for my cousin sister, Chow Ti. She is no longer stated as single status in any application form. We used to see my other elder cousins married together when we were small and now is her turn to get married. Time really fly.

Both of them are so lovely Photobucket

新娘车 reach about 11am

Me & Chow Ti

This is flower bracelet for 姐妹

The 兄弟 struggle to get the 新娘

Finally the 新郎 able to get 新娘

Papa and Mama 'lim teh'


This was a good chance for my Mama to meet her siblings and family. 人生没有几个十年。 We must appreciate every moment we have with our family.



Big family of 大舅母

Mama is so happy

This is my Papa...people say I look like him

Son of 二舅舅 and family


From several times experience in 娶新娘 , I think this was the most conservative compared with others. KL people are more aggressive and sporting in playing games. I think one of the reason is that age determine their maturity when playing games. I wish them live happily ever after. Photobucket

8 comments:

ghee13 (阿宜) said...

恭喜你的cousin。
btw, u x look lk ur daddy la.
more to ur mommy.

左手 said...

結婚畢竟是 喜事!恭喜恭喜!
上周末好像很多人結婚呢!好日子啊!
喜歡第一張的照片,post很角度都很好。
看到這些結婚照,想起了我當年結婚的情景。哈哈!blank

sock peng said...

祝福他们白头偕老

hommycakes.blogspot.com said...

"congratulations"

Yih Yann said...

--->ghee13 (阿宜):Maybe is my size looks like my mom but people say my nose like my dad.

Yih Yann said...

--->左手:Thanks...my camera is two years ago technology but still can use la :D

Yih Yann said...

--->Sock peng:Thanks...I also wish you live happily ever after with yout hubby :)

Yih Yann said...

--->hommycakes.blogspot.com:Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails