Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Humorous at the Wrong Timing

Recently I was working late and very busy at work. So I will try my best to finish my task on time and sometimes I'm a bit 苦中作乐. That day, I was working late as usual. The phone in my manager's room rang and I picked up because she was not at her desk. Maybe I was too exhausted and a bit confused with the voice of the call. The conversation went...

Me : Hello.
A : Hello...you still around?
Me : Nola...you just talking to ghost la...
A : Photobucket Ya...ghost. So since you still around, then I come down give you the document.
Me : Come down? Where are you? How come you come down?...(thinking)...Mmmm...who is this?
A : I'm ....(my CEO's name).
Me : Oooo (don't know how to respond)
A : So I come down give the documents.
Me : Photobucket Okay.


Photobucket Oh no...what have I done?!? My humorous took in the wrong place and timing. When I rethink about this incident, I really feel myself just like clown.

8 comments:

sock peng said...

哈哈!!听电话记得要先问清楚对方

Yih Yann said...

--->sock peng:Yalo...nowadays I will ask very clearly first then only answer the questions. Cannot assume...

akiraceo said...

OMG @@ Jiak Lak..

You should actually hides yourself up and make him thinks its really a ghost XD

fufu said...

hahaha i thought the voice is familiar enough...anyway it's over... at least she knew that you were still there working... =)

Yih Yann said...

--->akiraceo:You have gimme a good idea...next time I should try this method :)

Yih Yann said...

--->fufu:Hopefully he will think because I work till sot sot liao only become so humour...

Anonymous said...

so funny! this is Rena by the way.. who is this "CEO"? ahaha :p

Yih Yann said...

--->Rena:Don't mention la..haih...

Related Posts with Thumbnails