Sunday, January 4, 2009

SHE Autrograph

Yesterday I so 有文化 went to Popular in Petaling Street with Daniel. They were having stock clearence up to 70% discount sales because it will move to another place. I have a list of books that I want to buy but the book store was too messy and I only able to find one book that I want. Still can consider 有收获.

Photobucket


After that we moved on to Sungai Wang to attend SHE 签唱会. I have to lend my camera to Siew Siew so I didn't take any photo. SHE were on time and sang 3 songs. Then when start the 签名会, I quickly squeeze myself into line to make sure I get the autograph. I managed to get their autograph after 30 minutes. They were so professional and managed to sign for so many fans in a short time.


Photobucket


3 comments:

lcfu said...

wow...SHE?? i never ask for autograph from any star before...

sock peng said...

SHE got new album ?
i waiting their new album ....

Yih Yann said...

This album is not that new also...it has been come out a few months...just that now only they come to promote their album in Malaysia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails