Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcoming Year 2009

Today is the last day of Year 2008. There are many things happened throughout the whole Year 2008.

I'm Grateful...
  • I still alive!
  • My health status is fine, teeth is good and my leg also very well.
  • I went to two different countries - Hanoi, Vietnam (January 2008) and Singapore (October 2008).
  • I started to write blog this year and I get to know many new friends from blogging.
  • My old laptop still working, hopefully it still can last long for another 2 years.
  • I got recognition from my company on my contribution.
  • I went to few new clubs (although they have been operated since long time ago only I never been before) - Poppy Garden, Aloha, Bar Club, Maison & Mardi Gras.
  • I still need to show my IC to enter clubs.
  • I have a wonderful birthday Year 2008.
  • I have many great friends that always put me on their mind - friends forever.
  • My 爸爸, 妈妈 and Siew Siew all are in the healthy status.


I'm Regretful...
  • My grandpa that stay with us since the day I born has passed away.
  • My skin condition is still very sensitive.
  • I'm still single & available - many friends must be very disappointed with me.


What's the plan for Year 2009?
  • I will travel to two different countries - Bangkok, Thailand (January 2009) and Perth, Australia (August 2009).
  • Sleep well, eat well, play well towards healthy lifestyle.
  • Work smart to protect my 饭碗 - Year 2009 will be a challenging year.
  • Plan to buy a piano and continue my piano lesson.
  • Transforming from available become unavailable (my friends have introduced many single guys to me, don't want to make them disappointed).


1 comments:

TINTIN said...

Happy New Year Dear...I wish you DREAMS COME TRUE & stay HEALTHY !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails