Sunday, October 19, 2008

Early Celebration of My Birthday

Date : 18.10.2008 (Saturday)
Time : 8pm
Venue : Ole-Ole Bali, Solaris


My birthday is around the corner, so my buddies gathered together to celebrate for me earlier. We explored this new place in Solaris~Ole-Ole Bali. Balinese food is famous of grilled meat(chicken, lamb, fish and beef). The price is reasonable because the portion is quite big. It has another branch in Sunway Pyramid.

The entrance

Place we sit

Another kind of setting


The food & drinks


After we have filled up our empty stomach, the waitress took out a plastic bag. There was a cake inside it. It is home made blueberry cheese cake from Eamon's sister. I was so touched because it is very special and you can't buy it from outside.

Me with the special cake

My lovely buddies

Me & Berry

Eamon & Me

Daniel & Me

Me & Melanie

Me with the Mr & Mrs Tan

Nicole & Me


Daniel was showing up his Gorilla pod.



This restaurant is so comfortable and we were hanging out in this place until the restaurant closed. Here is my birthday present.



I have a great time. Thanks to Berry, Melanie, Eamon, Daniel and Reeve.

2 comments:

ksteeng1122 said...

Wish u have a wonderful birthday celebration this year! all the best!

Yih Yann said...

@ksteeng1122 Xie xie ni...

Related Posts with Thumbnails